terça-feira, maio 30, 2006

I just realize ...

Sometimes we believe we have got everything we want.

And than we realize to be alone in the middle of nowhere.

Perhaps this message can make a sense for someone...

Maybe not !!!


In this crucial moment I am just looking for something else,I don't know exactly what I'll find but I am absolutely sure something different will happen in my life as soon as I can imagine.
It could be new friends,a interesting trip,a real guy,new job,good salary ;) yeah...or everything together.
I think I deserve it.
Don't you?
I've been a good girl lololol,so I must to say I would be proud of myself if i receive all this thingssssss.

Crazy moment,I know...just trying to smile after a sunshine.

5 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Thanks for your words in my fotolog. Sorry, I'm not on the mood of good comments or stuff

Kisses, don't forget, even though we are not close, I like you a lot

Influências da Lua Cheia!!! disse...

Don't worry Lally...
I know what you mean,it is a complicated situation.
So just take your time and everything will be ok.
I also like you,and if you need something I will be there with you.
Take care my dear.
Be fine.

xxxx Tha !

Anônimo disse...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anônimo disse...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anônimo disse...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»