quinta-feira, julho 20, 2006

Just crap..

Sometimes strange things happen to us.
We use to beleive we dont know why..but in the really we always know the reason.
This message doesnt make any sense to me aswell..I dont know what I am talking about..I am just telling the stupid things is comming into my mind..u see..
A normal people wont to use this stupid expression hahaha.
Perhaps because it's not correct,I know it doesnt exist,but I liked it..so,dont argue with me.I've got reason..I always have.
Ok..lets try something more interesting...

Yesterday night I went out,and I drank a little bit,dont ask me why cos it is the kind of thing u never can ask to me.At least..not for while,cos I wont to answer you,so...
And than I did something really strange,I ate fish...yeah...I felt so confused cos I dont eat meat a more than 1 year and a half.
I wanted to do that,but I didnt fell so well,perhpas because my ideologies and stuff...

Ok..no more interesting things...ahhaa
I just wrote this cos I am so silly hahhahaha.like u know ;)
Just rubish...But I will not delet this message,someday I will be "normal" and I will laugh with this crap.

XXXXX

Nenhum comentário: